Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nope

Last night: Went home from work and my wife (Not really my wife, just my best friend who stays at my house A LOT) was there. We smoked a bowl and I had a couple cookies. We went out back so she could smoke a ciggarette and I brought my cookies. I took the tops off and threw them into the yard while yelling "I'm saving calories!!!". She laughed and we left to go see my mom. She took us to Thai food. I got Pad Thai and ate about a third of it, and some of my moms rice. And a bite of the wifes cashew nut chicken. But just one bite! We dropped my mom off and brought my pet frogs home. I watched tv, read magazines and ate a pint of ice cream. And the rest of the cookies. Damn it. On the bright side, all the sweets are now gone and I have no more to eat.

So far today: Woke up late....again. Wife rolled over and told me it was 8:08 (yes she rolled over to tell me. Yes, we share a bed. It's a large one and my house is a one bedroom so there is really no where else for anyone to sleep. No funny business goes on. Get your minds out of the gutter please. This is a gutter free zone.) I hopped out of bed, brushed my teeth, put on the same jeans I wore yesterday, a striped button up, a teal sweater and my leopard flats and headed out the door with leftover Pad Thai for lunch and a glass of milk with chocolate flavored protein stuff mixed in for breakfast. Should have grabbed a banana. Oh well. Today is company meeting day so there should be some healthy snacks around lunchtime. Thank god for that. Still feel gassy but not nearly as bloated as I was yesterday.

My goal for the rest of the day: Work. Shower. Put on something cute...maybe with tights. Go to my friend R's house for a little party and try not to eat everything in sight. Maybe get some exercize in somewhere. Like that's really going to happen.

I really do want to get up and go to the gym in the mornings. I want to have that time in the morning to think about what I'm going to wear and eat my breakfast at home and do my hair and make up. I've done it before. Gotten up early before work and gone to the gym. I love the way it feels. It's like having extra time in my day jsut for me. I don't have to worry about working out for the rest of the day. it wakes me all the way up. The drive to and from the gym gives me time to think about my workout. Getting up so early gives me the time to wake up properly, shower, think about an outfit, feel cute walking out the door. I get to work early which we all know looks good. I'm more chipper. The down side is I crash around 2. Even when I'm not waking up early and I'm not working out I still feel like I need a nap around 2. So I guess that would be the same any way. Is that really the only downside? No, of course not. The biggest one is actually waking up early. I can't even wake up on time. I'm not even waking up late any more. The only reason I've made it to work the last 2 days is because the wife has woken me up. What if she wasn't there this morning? What if she hadn't texted me yesterday morning?

Here is what I need. I need a real alarm clock to wake me up. One that isn't my phone hidden under my pillow. The wife will have to just deal with it going off at 5 am. I'm sure she'll understand. After all, the end result of this is going to make me happy. Problem....I have no money. Maybe the wife has a real alarm clock at her house....

This milk mix thing tastes disgusting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hey....I'll write back in the form of a comment later on