Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More of today

Lucked out for lunch today. Company meeting day means free food for the entire office. We had raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, carrots, broccoli, some angel food cake some cookies. I tried one teeny tiny bite of a cookie. I put one slice of angel food cake on a plate, topped it with all the mixed berries, a light drizzle of chocolate sauce and a squirt of whip cream from a can. It was soooo good. I know to lose the maximum amount of weight I can in the least amount of time possible then I have to cut out the things like whip cream and chocolate sauce...but I just coudn't help it! I had a few crackers too. I also mowed down on some broccoli and carrots with a little ranch dip. Pretty healthy over all I think.
Although right now I feel like I'm starving. My stomach has that deep empty feeling. Just on the edge of growling. How will I keep myself from eating my thai leftovers? I must keep working to distract my brain. I only have one hour left here and a phone schedule that needs to be hashed out. I can do this. I can make it.
Ready....
Set.....
GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hey....I'll write back in the form of a comment later on