Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Still moving along

Missed yoga again last night. Because I didn't feel like it. I've been really down lately. I made the wife go sleep at her own house because I just needed some time to myself. I don't want to be around people or do anything. Of course the first night she was gone the ex came to stay the night. I wore sexy clothes for him and we had fun but every time he talked about his life and the things he's doing now it just made me sad. I actually cried a little. The next night it was just me, alone. Skipping yoga. Last night it was me, alone. I didn't even really watch tv. I just read some blogs online and then went to bed. Of course I watched some south park before falling asleep. It was really nice to get up this morning and shower and walk around with just a towel on my head while getting ready this morning. I like my morning routine but I can't do it when the wife is there. Well, she gets up and leaves before I ever get up so I guess thats not really the problem is it? I guess I really just needed some time alone. It's only been 3 days and I'm already coming out of my funk. Thank freakin god. I don't like being sad all the time. I don't want to always stay busy and high so Im not thinking about my life. I need to think about my life and figure out what it is I really want. What I really want is to be healthy. I have a gym membership. Why don't I use it? I want to get up before work and go to the gym but I have insomnia so I dont sleep which makes it hard to get up on time, let alone getting up early to go to the gym. I need to though. I like to do things after work, and I know from experience that working out in the morning feels great. I have plenty of time to get ready for work. I'm alert and the endorphines make me chipper. The problem is getting out of bed and going. I want to say if I get out of bed I would be good to go. But I know thats not true either. I get up at 6 and 7 all the time and just go pee and crawl back into bed. I need some way to actually get up. How can I get out of my bed? How can I actually wake up when my alarm goes off? I have to figure it out. If I dont start getting into shape I'm going to lose myself. I know that to really be truly happy with myself, I have to get into shape. That is the only thing I don't like about myself. I love my personality, my humor, my heart, me. But I hate my body. I really do. and a lot of my clothes are to small for me. I want to feel good about my body. Feel confident. I want that.
Life is hard. They sure dont prepare you for this in school. They need to start teaching kids about real life. Balancing checkbooks, making budgets and not just making them but somehow really doing it, every month. Like giving them fake money to spend how they please but giving them bills the have to pay. Evicting them if they dont. Something. Showing them the imprtance of working out. Gym class isnt really doing anyone any good. Real skills. Management, money handling, skills people need to get real jobs. I just feel like I'm not at all prepared for this life and I know there are other people out there that feel the same way. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hey....I'll write back in the form of a comment later on