Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Starting tomorrow

My friend and I have gotten on the fitness ship together. We don't live together but we have decided to get up at the same time and work out before we each go to work. She has a 1 year old son and she has to get up early anyway. The deal is, I set my alarm for 5:30. Get up, go to the gym, come home, shower and get ready for work. Leaving the house around 8:12 (random, but it's the time that gets me to work when I want). She will set her alarm for 5, getting up around 5:30. We will text each other to make sure the other is actually up and working out. This will place dependability on each of us and hopefully really kick our butts into gear. I am so tired of being a skinny girl trapped inside of a big girl. I'm average size (16) but I feel like a cow. I read a Kate Moss quote the other day...apparently she has gotten a lot of flack over it and it was taken out of context, but it really hits home for me. "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" I feel like that is so true. I can't wait to fit. I certainly don't want to be like Kate Moss. She is far too skinny. I'm hoping for something around a size 8 and a weight of 130ish. Thats a perfectly healthy weight for my height. I want so badly to wear a swimsuit and feel good in it. I don't want to be left out of trends because I'm simply too big for them to look good on me. I want to wear mini skirts and mini dresses and leggings as pants with heels and I want heads to turn when I walk by. In a good way, not in a "that big girl has a pretty face" kind of way. I can't keep living like this. I want to be happy.

After my break up I figured out that I am absolutely perfect as a person, aside from my health. My health is the only thing holding me back in my life. I can't let it keep doing that.

So thats that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hey....I'll write back in the form of a comment later on